Because your IP address is variable, hackers will find it difficult to track you down. There are a few methods you may use to change your IP address every 10 seconds or at a specific period of time. We have discussed a few applications in this article that will assist you in changing your IP addresses regularly.
Questions are posted on several forums about frequently changing IP addresses regularly. Whether you work in web crawling or data scraping, you may come into the necessity to change your IP address at regular intervals.
If you are one of these people seeking answers, you have come to the correct spot because this post explains how to change your IP address every 10 seconds, 15 seconds, or any time you want.
The greatest thing about changing your IP address is that it is entirely legal, safe, and simple. There are four alternative methods for changing your IP address every 10 seconds or more frequently, which we shall examine in this post.
When changing your IP address every 10 seconds or at X intervals, there will be various difficulties, such as your media streaming suffering and your general internet being disrupted for a few seconds.
But if you don’t mind these glitches and want to learn how to change your IP address every 10 seconds or after X intervals, keep reading.
How frequently should an IP address be changed?
IP addresses are variable. However, this does not imply that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) assigns you a new IP address each time you connect to the internet.
However, according to our analysis, the average IP address retention rate in the world’s major nations is 9.3. Furthermore, when the DHCP lease is renewed every 14 days, a handshake occurs between the SIP and the modem.
However, this figure may differ amongst homes. According to several research, countless families have held the same IP address for 9 months.
VPN changes IP address every time?
Expert Tip: Some PC problems are challenging to resolve, particularly when it comes to damaged repositories or missing Windows files. If you’re having problems repairing a mistake, your system may be partly broken. We propose install third party software that will scan your system and determine the source of the problem.
The preliminary function of a VPN is to disguise your public IP address and location, but your ISP will not change the IP address issued to you as a result. So, there is a potential that the VPN you are using will connect you to the IP address it provides rather than your real one. Several VPNs, like GOOSE VPN, claim that each server on the VPN has its IP address.
How do I frequently change my IP address?
1. Make use of Elite Proxy Switcher
- Download Elite Proxy Switcher.
- Install the software on your computer.
- Start EPS.
- When using the free version, you must get your proxies from proxy list sites such as IPRoyal, My-Proxy, KProxy, and others.
- Open the EPS Settings after you have the IP.
- On the top menu bar, choose the Switch tab.
- In the drop-down box that opens, choose Proxy Switch Settings.
- Set the switching interval under the Auto Switch option, in our instance, 10 seconds.
- Click OK.
After you finish the procedures, your IP address will be updated every 10 seconds or at whatever interval you choose in the Automatic switching option.
The most excellent aspect of using the Elite Proxy Switcher is that you can load free proxies and change your IP address every second.
However, one of the most significant disadvantages of using free proxies is that they have a minimal life lifetime and are often unreliable.
So keep that in mind.
2. Make use of HMA VPN
- Visit the HideMyAss (HMA) VPN official website.
- Purchase a subscription.
- Set up the program.
- Select the Settings icon.
- From the left side panel, choose the Privacy tab.
- On the right, under the random IP area, you may choose the time during which you want to change your IP address.
- You may configure the application to change your IP address every 5, 10, or 20 minutes, or you can provide a custom time.
- Back to the home screen.
- Click the Connect to VPN button.
- Your IP address will now change according to the time you choose.
3. Make use of NordVPN
- NordVPN may be downloaded from the official website.
- Install the software on your computer.
- Open it up.
- Start Command Prompt as an administrator.
- Assuming you installed NordVPN on the default C drive, run the command below.
cd "C:\Program Files\NordVPN\"
- You must now construct a batch file.
- Copy/paste the following commands into Notepad:
cd “C:\Program Files\NordVPN\”
nordvpn -c -g “United States”
nordvpn -c -g “Canada”
- Select the File menu item.
- Choose Save as.
- Save the file with the.bat extension. As a result, the filename should be NordVPN.bat.
- The bat file tells you to execute a program that connects you to the US server for 10 seconds, then disconnects you for 2 seconds, then connects you to the Canada server for 10 seconds, then disconnects you for 2 seconds.
- Launch the bat file you just made.
- Connecting to the first server you’ve assigned will take some time.
NordVPN will transfer the server to the following designated country when the timer expires. NordVPN is the most popular VPN service available. While this approach is for NordVPN, if your primary goal isn’t to change your IP address frequently, you may check out our post that includes some of the top VPNs for Windows PC.
Should I change my IP address regularly?
While there is no requirement for your PC to have a rotating IP address function, changing IP addresses regularly might help to secure your network.
Notably, it will be more difficult for someone to break into a network with an irregular IP address. Furthermore, if your IP address changes, it is returned to the pool and assigned to someone else.
Therefore, if you work in an area where being hacked or tracked is widespread, you may use the following ways to change your IP address automatically and provide a little protection.
We hope you completed the process of changing your IP address every 10 seconds or a chosen custom time interval by following the instructions above. Please share your opinions in the space below. Also, to prevent being hacked or monitored, learn how to add Trusted Sites in Google Chrome.