Why can’t I post on Instagram? If you have pondered the identical question, you are not alone. Many Instagram users have recently claimed that they cannot upload content. They receive an error message indicating Instagram ‘Not Posted Yet. Try Again’ whenever they attempt to post a photo, video, reel, or story. It cannot be very pleasant when you need to upload something on Instagram but cannot.
Technical problems or transient defects typically cause the Instagram ‘Not Posted Yet. Try Again’ error. Although it is not a significant problem and may be resolved independently, it is annoying to continue seeing this error.
Fix: Instagram ‘Not Posted Yet. Try Again’ Error 2022
This guide will discuss various troubleshooting steps to assist you fix Instagram ‘Not Posted Yet. Try Again’ error on Instagram.
Basic Troubleshooting Steps
Before continuing with the troubleshooting procedures to resolve the Instagram ‘Not Posted Yet. Try Again’ issue, try the following simple solutions. Restarting your phone should be the very first thing you attempt. Temporary glitches most likely cause the issue on your phone. By restarting your phone, you can quickly fix these glitches.
You should examine your internet connection if you need help resolving the problem. You may encounter this issue even if your internet is down or unstable. It would help if you tried activating and then deactivating airplane mode. If that doesn’t resolve the ‘Your post could not be shared. please try again. Instagram’ issue, try connecting to an alternative network.
Turn Off Data Saver On Instagram
If you get the Instagram ‘Not Posted Yet. Try Again’ reddit issue, consider disabling the data saver. When the data saver is activated, Instagram will use less data, and you will be unable to post to the platform. To disable the data saver, please follow the procedures below:
- Open the Instagram app.
- Go to your Profile and click on Menu icon in the upper right corner.
- From the menu, open Settings.
- Now in Settings, click on Account.
- Here search for Cellular Data Use, then opens it.
- Here turn on the toggle for Data Saver.
Clear Cache Of Instagram App
You should try clearing the app’s cache if you have encountered the Instagram post won’t upload issue. To do so, follow the simple steps given below-
- Click and hold the Instagram app on the app drawer.
- Now, click on the App info icon.
- In the App info screen, click on the Storage option.
- Now, click on Clear Cache to clear the cache of the app.
Re-Login To Your Account
It would help if you attempted to log out of your device and log back in. It should resolve the brief issue that prevented you from posting on Instagram. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the Profile picture at bottom right corner of the Instagram app.
- Click on the three dots at top right corner and then Settings.
- Now, click on Log Out.
- Close the Instagram app, then restart it.
- Now, re-login to your account and check if the issue is still.
Close Background Apps
If the ‘Not Posted Yet. Try Again’ Instagram problem persists, you should close all background apps. First, close all background apps, including Instagram. Next, launch Instagram and then determine whether you can publish on Instagram.
Frequently, you may encounter the issue of an out-of-date app. To resolve the issue, you should update Instagram app to the most recent version. To do so, follow the instructions below:
- Open the App store on your phone, i.e., Play Store (for Android) or App Store (for iOS).
- Here, please search for the Instagram app and click on it.
- From here, update the app.
- When done, launch Instagram app and check if you can post on Instagram or not.
Reduce File Size
As a result of the enormous file size, this problem is rarely seen. However, if you continue to experience this issue, you should try lowering the file size. High-quality photographs and videos take longer to upload and are occasionally not posted.
ALSO SEE: Fix Windows Shuts down Instead of Sleep
It would help if you attempted to reduce the file’s size. For example, the maximum photo resolution is 1936 × 1936 pixels; thus, you should keep your images at or below that size. Likewise, Instagram supports H.264 format with MP4 codec, with a maximum supported resolution of 1080 pixels. Therefore, you should lower the video’s file size to the equivalent before attempting to upload it again.
Reinstall Instagram App
If the Instagram ‘Not Posted Yet. Try Again’ 2022 problem persists and you cannot post on Instagram, you should reinstall the Instagram app. Reinstalling the Instagram app should likely resolve any issues you experience with the app. To reinstall the Instagram app, please follow the procedures listed below:
- First, uninstall the Instagram app from your phone.
- Now, head to PlayStore (on Android) or App Store (on iOS).
- Here, search for Instagram and click on it.
- From here, install the Instagram app.
- When done, launch the app and log in to your account.
- Try posting on Instagram, and you’ll no longer face the issue.
If you cannot submit photos or videos to Instagram despite repeated attempts, this article will be helpful. In addition, this guide contains troubleshooting tips for resolving the Instagram ‘Not Posted Yet. Try Again’ issue.
However, if you still need help posting on Instagram after attempting the procedures above, you should wait some time. If none of the previous solutions work, wait a while and republish the content. Contact the Instagram Help Center to have the issue resolved.